Last Updated 5/30/20
Submissions: CLOSED until further notice
If you can agree to the main terms listed below, then please feel free to send us a story (under 7,500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking for horror, suspense, crime, drama, sci-fi, fantasy, and their variations. We are NOT looking for romance, porno, political, or religious. We do NOT accept fan fiction. If you have plagiarized anything, YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE.
- At this time, we cannot pay for accepted stories. This digital/physical magazine is brand new and getting established. Everything comes out of the editor’s pocket. Even advertising is free of charge at this time to help build clientele. This page will be updated whenever we can start offering payment for stories.
- By accepting your story, we do NOT gain rights to your story (beyond publishing it in the issue it was accepted for). You would sign a contract saying you’ve given permission for the story to be used in the magazine. Printing the story elsewhere will not happen without signed permission. You own all your rights to the story still.
- As with the first bullet, we cannot offer free issues to contributors at this time. As soon as we can, we will request mailing addresses and send you a contributor’s copy of the issue featuring your story. This page will be updated whenever we can offer this.
- Though we prefer original fiction, we will also consider work you have published previously (as long as you are retain applicable publishing rights). All previous publication information must be disclosed (as in, where the story appeared previously).
- At this time, our response time should be within a week.
How to Submit
Please have your stories sent as .doc or .docx. We want the pages to be double-spaced and at least 12 point font (something readable, like Times New Roman). Paragraphs should be indented. Include your name and contact information in the document, as well as your query e-mail. Word counts should be under 7,500 and noted. In your e-mail, provide your author bio, important web links, and what general genre you would consider your story. Also, make sure to tell us up front if this is original, unpublished work or a story that has appeared elsewhere.
*Send to email@example.com*